Operations Manager (m/f/d)
// WHO ARE WE?
Futury is an early-stage innovation and venturing platform that connects entrepreneurial talents with market leaders to innovate together. With corporate partners (i.e. Deutsche Bank, Kaufland, SEAT, and FC Bayern München) and experts from the field (i.e. Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research), we provide structured innovation and incubation programs in the German market to develop new solutions and market-ready business models for a more sustainable future.
// WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A full-time Operations Manager to join our team in June 2021!
// YOUR MISSION
Futury has a complex operation model composed of different processes and tasks. As our Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the backbone of our company – HR and Finance. You will develop new HR strategies and KPI systems to keep up with the company’s rapid growth. You will aggregate, prioritize and execute all relevant tasks, ensuring our internal HR and financial flows run smoothly. Your work will directly impact the company’s success by contributing to a healthy work environment and cost-effective operations.
// YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
· You set goals and objectives for the team and track their progress
· You build reporting and KPI systems both in HR and Finance
· You review and approve budgets and carry out planning within departments together with the executive management
· You optimize structures and processes in accounting and controlling per department
· You are the contact person for the finance/legal departments of our partners, auditors and tax consultants
· You draft contracts with our corporate partners, negotiate them and report/control their implementation
// YOUR PROFILE & TALENTS
· You bring at least 3 years of experience, ideally in a similar position in a fast-growing digital company or as a management consultant in one of the top tier management consultancies.
· You live and breathe Excel
· You enjoy structuring processes and have a proven success record of reorganizing commercial processes
· You possess a “get things done” attitude and see problemsas opportunities for change and growth
// YOUR ADDED VALUE
· Direct impact on company’s success – you get to shape Futury’s future with your ideas!
· Fast execution cycles – implement your ideas with the speed of light
· Access to our one-of-a-kind network not every startup can brag about: From Dax-listed companies to German Hidden Champions as well as influential Politicians, Universities and Institutions
· A small, professional team of passionate innovators
· Insights into Entrepreneurship & Sustainable Innovation
// WHERE, WHEN AND FOR HOW LONG
· This is a permanent position (unbefristet)
· Starting date: asap (flexible)
· A healthy mix of on-site and remote (you have to relocate to Frankfurt, our office is in Sachsenhausen)
// COVID NOTE
Our talents and community’s health remains our top priority as we work through the unknown of the coming months. We have developed a Hygiene Concept including such measures as FFP2 respiratory masks and on-premise rapid testing and react quickly to the new regulations from Hesse’s state to enable collaborative work in a safe environment.
// HOW TO APPLY
Follow the link below. Our Talent Manager Laura Gevorgyan looks forward to your application and is here for all your questions! Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call at +49 160 575 99 01
Please note that we do not accept email applications, make sure to use the application form to apply.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Futury is an innovation platform that connects and enables entrepreneurial talents and leading companies to innovate together. With our initiative „The Mission“, we offer fully-fledged innovation programs where business and science experts and young talents jointly develop solutions and business […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Open Innovation Program – Sustainable Construction (m/f/d)Frankfurt Business Development Freiberufler
// Futury GmbH
Futury is an innovation platform that connects and enables entrepreneurial talents and leading companies to innovate together. With our initiative „The Mission“, we offer fully-fledged innovation programs where business and science experts and young talents jointly develop solutions and business models for a more sustainable future.