Operations Manager (m/w/d)
You will be the first Operations Manager on our team. You will help build a rollout plan for building medical practices around Germany and Europe with all regulations, documentations, and processes attached. Your responsibilities will include steering patient flows, supplies, maintenance, coding, and the controlling of metrics to ensure the best medical outcomes. You will be the point of contact for our medical staff and also the connection to our central support function.
What you will be doing
– Your main task is to accompany the set-up, registration, and operation of a tissue bank
– You will create all necessary documentation, processes, and guidelines for a scalable roll-out in several cities
– You will help to set up all internal processes for effective collaboration in a decentralized company with multiple locations
– You monitor all internal processes and constantly improve them
– You will assist in the creation of customer-focused products and services
– You have your own cost responsibility
– You are the contact person in the company for all questions regarding QM, requirements for the set-up and operation of a tissue bank as well as the customer-oriented processes of the company
– You build up the operations team with us
– Educational background from business administration, health economics, or medical studies
– Proven track record of successful optimization of processes, either as operations manager in a (medical) facility or as generalist like in consultancy
– Strong skill regarding building up processes and understanding regulations
– Strong communication and listening skills especially towards medical employees
– Curiosity about the healthcare industry, ideally already a good understanding
– Able to establish immediate credibility with peers and medical employees
– Excellent English written and oral communication skills, the German language is a plus
What we offer
– Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry
– Be one of the first employees of a striving health tech startup
– Our cool office is in the center of a hip Berlin neighborhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations
– Competitive salary package plus all the equipment you need
– We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks
– We support your growth with intensive onboarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager, and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives
– The chance to have a real impact on human lives!
Everyone is welcome to apply! We strive to achieve equality and diversity in the workplace, as a means of working together and achieving success. Our recruitment process solely based on merit, qualification, and business needs. It does not discriminate against gender, race, or religion.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
We are on the mission to build Europe’s first real male fertility startup by building the maximal digitized sperm testing and preservation company. Our goal is to help men understand their role in a child’s wish and give them help […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
We are on the mission to build Europe’s first real male fertility startup by building the maximal digitized sperm testing and preservation company. Our goal is to help men understand their role in a child’s wish and give them help when there is a need for it. We employ our medical doctors, run our own medical practices and provide all our staff a 21st-century work environment that enables them to provide our customers the best and most convenient care.