Product Manager (m/f/d)
How we work:
At limehome, we welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together.
How you’ll be hosted with heart:
- Set the product strategy for Business Intelligence & Customer Success.
- Conduct user research and understand how we can improve the experience for our users and guests.
- Define and prioritise new features and plan implementation together with your engineering team.
- Align and learn together with your engineering team and other product managers.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You have min. 2 years of product management or related experience in an agile development team.
- You know how to develop a deep understanding of the users problems/needs and identify the best solution to solve them.
- You have experience validating ideas with users early in the process, before implementing the final solution.
- You enjoy working closely with your team members and stakeholders.
- You are a strong communicator and are able to explain why certain features are deprioritised.
- You are curious to experiment and leave established paths to create something exceptional.
We’re designed to stay because:
- Hybrid office model: whether in our beautiful office or from home.
- Get equipped: choose between a Windows or a Mac.
- Freedom to innovate: take on challenging projects from day one to build the best PropTech Start-Up together.
- Growth and Development: through constant feedback, peer reviews, and exchanges with a focus on your development.
- Relocation and Language Support: we’ll support you during your visa process and with learning German on every language level after passing your probation period.
- Relocation Bonus: we’ll financially support your move to Munich if you live further away than 300km from one of our offices.
- Oneteam: through our transparent company culture with team stand-ups, regular All-Hands, and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
- Everything for our limehomies: with a focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo. health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! 😉
Who we are:
limehome is “designed to stay” – a digital hotel concept. Through our Tech DNA and with our fully digital-enabled guest journey, we make stays more enjoyable for those who want to change their way of travelling, living and working. We offer high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 70 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands – but this is just the beginning. Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
Sam is looking forward to your application.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Who we are: At limehome, we design a better place for people who want to change their way of traveling, living and working. With our premium apartments furnished in a contemporary look, in high quality, and at exceptional value for […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Who we are:
At limehome, we design a better place for people who want to change their way of traveling, living and working. With our premium apartments furnished in a contemporary look, in high quality, and at exceptional value for money, run by our radical digital operating model. We also provide a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together. We encourage our limehomies to host with heart and shoot for the stars. This enables us to achieve our vision of being the most loved brand in traveling, accommodation and serviced living. Where we are making stays more enjoyable for everyone through our digital-enabled guest journey. We support mindsets with innovative ideas and big dreams which question the status quo. This is the culture we live in. Through our Tech DNA, we are live in more than 65 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain – and this is just the beginning.