Product Manager (m/f/x)
At Laserhub, we have metal running through our veins, and with our procurement platform for metal parts we are leading the very traditional sheet metal industry into the glorious age of full digitalization. At laserhub.com, end customers and metal parts manufacturers come together via a lean, digital process. Instead of spending many days or weeks on a single order, everyone can work with unprecedented efficiency, fulfilling their demands just in a few days and for multiple orders. Since 2017, our team of experts has demonstrated that our concept is well received by the market – now we want to play a big part in making the entire metalworking industry digital. In order to achieve our goal, we are looking for an excellent employee for our Product Team as
Product Manager (m/f/x)
In this position, you are the leader and end-to-end owner of a product segment and dedicated to drive its profitable growth. You are the product, customer and market expert for the rest of the organization in your scope. You are responsible for shaping and executing the product vision, strategy and roadmap delivery, in balance with guiding the team, achieving goals and promoting a first-class customer experience. You will create innovative and valuable solutions for the complex requirements of our B2B environment.
– Manage with a high scale of freedom the product life-cycle, encompassing discovery, ideation, prioritization, delivery and follow-through
– Determine and prioritize the right initiatives by understanding customer pain points, market trends and competitive activity, aiming to drive relevant OKRs and KPIs
– Define requirements, write/communicate effective user stories and manage your scope roadmap
– Work together with a cross-functional team of software engineers and designers to deliver new solutions or improvements, to correct defects and to promote an outstanding customer experience
– Engage with customers through multiple channels and serve as the customer voice inside the firm
– Monitor product performance to confirm that results meet specified requirements and objectives
– Liaise with the departments Marketing, Sales, Supply and Operations to guarantee that the best initiatives are being built and alignment is gained across teams. Ensure the organization is prepared for successful launches
– 2+ years of experience in software Product Management and web technologies
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
– Passion for product excellence, customer-centric, analytical, and curious. You challenge the status quo everyday
– Able to interact with internal and external customers and execute multiple tasks simultaneously
– Feel comfortable with a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
– By 2 months: You’ve become knowledgeable to a high degree of your product scope and main challenges. You actively contribute in discovery, solutions refinement and delivery
– By 3-4 months: You’ve become the main collaborator to your product lifecycle and decision-making
-By 6+ months: You’ve become a member of the team with full knowledge of your product scope, helping shape the strategy and direction of the product
– A one-time opportunity to help build an exciting B2B business model with scaling potential
– We believe in fairness, transparency and helpfulness in everyday work
– Your personal development is important to us, therefore we promote the internal transfer of knowledge and strengthen your “zone of genius”
– All our employees hold company shares in Laserhub
– You can arrange your working day according to your needs with flexible working hours, home office days and the No-Meeting-Wednesday
Location: Stuttgart / remote | When do you start? As soon as possible
If you would like to bring in new ideas and take ownership, our startup environment seems to be the perfect fit. Let’s upload your application via the “Apply button” at the job ad on our careersite!
Laserhub GmbH, Eberhardstr. 1, 70173 Stuttgart, www.laserhub.com
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Ihr digitaler Komplettanbieter für Metallteile Wir vereinen Anfrage, Bestellung und Lieferung von Metallteilen in einem schlanken, digitalen Prozess. In wenigen Schritten konfigurieren und kalkulieren Sie Ihren Auftrag für Einzelanfragen oder Serienteile auf unserer Online-Plattform. Den Rest übernehmen wir als Ihr […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Ihr digitaler Komplettanbieter für Metallteile
Wir vereinen Anfrage, Bestellung und Lieferung von Metallteilen in einem schlanken, digitalen Prozess. In wenigen Schritten konfigurieren und kalkulieren Sie Ihren Auftrag für Einzelanfragen oder Serienteile auf unserer Online-Plattform. Den Rest übernehmen wir als Ihr Vertragspartner: von der Fertigung durch einen Spezialisten bis zur punktgenauen Lieferung.