To strengthen our Product Team we are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will help drive quality and productivity. You have 2+ years of experience as a business analyst or product manager – ideally in the fintech sector, and are looking for a new challenge in a fast-growing dynamic company with flat hierarchy and many development opportunities? We offer state-of-the-art equipment and tools, a cool office in the heart of Cologne with fantastic colleagues.
• You will work with end users across multiple domains to elicit high-level requirements and business needs
• Clearly articulating and organizing project and process documentation
• Work with internal teams to ensure correct translation of business requirements into technical solution requirements and specifications
• Provide impact assessment and recommendations on various solutions
• Prioritizing competing business demands
• Drive task and project delivery, provide regular progress reports for the Head of Product Management
• Ensure an adequate level of communication with stakeholders about ongoing issues
• Show continued professional growth and development
• You have a university degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Finance or related field
• Previous job experience in a related field – minimum 2 years
• Preferably working knowledge of Atlassian
• Quick learner with the capacity to absorb lots of information
• Have attention to detail
• An analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication and multitasking skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• A deep sense of ownership and urgency
• Team player with a strong desire to learn from and help other colleagues
• Advanced skills in process / procedure documentation (frameworks, methodologies)
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English and preferably German
• Competitive salary
• Young and motivated team with flat hierarchies
• Good and cooperative working atmosphere
• Versatile and exciting tasks
• Cutting-edge equipment such as the latest MacBooks, smartphones, etc.
• Job ticket or optional parking space
• Regular team events
If this job sounds like the right challenge for you, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
nextmarkets AG – Europe’s commission-free neobroker with offices in Cologne, Amsterdam, London, Malta and Cyprus, offers fee-free trading in over 8,000 equities from 52 countries and 1,000 ETFs. Investors have free access to currated investing via the modern trading platform. […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
nextmarkets AG – Europe’s commission-free neobroker with offices in Cologne, Amsterdam, London, Malta and Cyprus, offers fee-free trading in over 8,000 equities from 52 countries and 1,000 ETFs. Investors have free access to currated investing via the modern trading platform. 20 trading experts generate up to 300 investment ideas every month – free of charge and in real-time.