Product Marketing Manager
Our Product team is looking for a Product Marketer that will use customer and user insights to create a compelling and inspiring message around Starmind’s value proposition. Along with creative colleagues you will inspire the product strategy, the go-to-market of our current product and future modules and build truly exciting campaigns and assets that will increase user adoption and help sales close faster.
The product team, including the Product Marketer, will work highly cross-functional, together with all customer facing teams, the Product Managers, Engineers, Designers and Marketing across the full product lifecycle.
We’re looking for Starmind’s first Product Marketer who is a creative, analytical and highly collaborative person, who wants to be part of a fast-paced and growing team. We want to give you the best experience to deliver what matters while helping you to grow within a new company as fast as possible!
What you will do
- Build and execute product or feature launch plans, product marketing strategies, and compelling storytelling
- Use effective channels to increase adoption together with product and customer success
- Develop and publish content through blog posts, newsletters, videos and more
- Build up our competitive intelligence while creating a new category
- Strengthen the positioning of our product in our category towards customers and users
- Represent trends in the market by conducting deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis
- Inform strategic decisions related to product value and positioning, features, schedules, and pricing
- Identify opportunities from customer and prospect feedback including win/loss analysis
- Support product management with creating user personas, and identifying customer pain points
- Translate our unique value proposition into creative and impactful sales enablement assets, case studies, videos, whitepapers
Who you are
- You are really interested in B2B SaaS
- You enjoy spending time with colleagues outside of work
- You find more creative ways than competitors to market our product
- You are pragmatic and don’t strive for perfection
- You inspire those around you with your style, creativity and communication
- You figure out how to fix it instead of who’s to blame
- You appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
- You want to win, no matter how
- You have done it, but it is always day one for you
- You have 2+ years of experience in B2B product marketing
- You have a degree from a top university
- You master tools to create and publish creative content (e.g. ppt, website, video)
- A dynamic, young company where input is welcomed and acted upon
- A challenging and exciting product vision within an innovative and multi-cultural environment
- High level of personal responsibility, independence, and the change to grow
- Flexible working hours, optional time tracking, home office, and remote work
- We strongly believe in team chemistry and teamwork. We prioritize having fun while building up a great company.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Starmind is a knowledge collaboration platform, designed to help organizations overcome the endless search for information. Our unique human-centric AI solution connects people who have questions to colleagues with answers. Ensure your employees always have access to the information they […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Starmind is a knowledge collaboration platform, designed to help organizations overcome the endless search for information. Our unique human-centric AI solution connects people who have questions to colleagues with answers. Ensure your employees always have access to the information they need, when they need it most.
Founded in Switzerland in 2010, Starmind has approximately 70 employees and offices in Zurich, Frankfurt and New York. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies dedicated to building the productive knowledge exchange culture needed for success.