Program Director The Mission f/m/d
// YOUR MISSION
As our Program Director, you will be responsible for managing, developing and boosting our thriving eco-system of sustainable innovators. There are many stakeholders involved – from emerging talents starting their entrepreneurial journey to established corporations with their goals and agendas. Your job will be to make sure the program is running smoothly, and all stakeholders get the most out of their experience in “The Mission.”
// YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
– You keep a bird’s-eye view on The Mission, take full ownership of the program, identify areas for improvement and drive change to increase the quality and efficiency of our performance
– You have an open eye on the market, trends, and identify further potential partners which you onboard into our program
– You lead The Mission on all fronts:
-> Lead and develop your team of Project/Ecosystem Managers
-> Manage all stakeholders(e.g., corporate partner, experts, etc.) and their expectations
-> Support innovation teams on their journey to becoming entrepreneurs
– You define KPIs for program success and makes sure your team gets there
– You keep track of our budget and resource allocation
// YOUR PROFILE & TALENTS
– 5+ years of experience, ideally in the field of innovation/venturing in a fast-growing digital company or as a management consultant in one of the top tier management consultancies
– You are passionate about the topics of sustainability, innovation and entrepreneurshipYou have proven leadership skills in building and developing teams
– You enjoy building networks, connecting people and possess outstanding customer/partner relations skills
– You enjoy structuring processes and consider yourself a strategic problem solver
– You speak German and English fluently
// YOUR ADDED VALUE
– An impactful and meaningful job
– Direct impact on the company’s success – you get to shape Futury’s future with your ideas!
– Fast execution cycles – implement your ideas with on the spot
– Access to our one-of-a-kind network not every startup can brag about: From DAX-listed companies to German Hidden Champions as well as influential Politicians, Universities and Institutions
– A small, yet professional team of passionate innovators
// WHERE, WHEN AND FOR HOW LONG
– This is a permanent position (unbefristet)
– Starting date: earliest October 2021
– A healthy mix of on-site and remote work (you have to relocate to Frankfurt; our office is in Sachsenhausen & WeWork Taunusanlage)
// HOW TO APPLY
Apply directly via LinkedIn or feel free to use our online application form on the website.
Our Talent Manager Laura Gevorgyan looks forward to your application and is here for all your questions! Email her at email@example.com or give her a call at +49 160 575 99 01
Please note that we do not accept email applications.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Futury is an innovation platform that connects and enables entrepreneurial talents and leading companies to innovate together. With our initiative „The Mission“, we offer fully-fledged innovation programs where business and science experts and young talents jointly develop solutions and business […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
// Futury GmbH
Futury is an innovation platform that connects and enables entrepreneurial talents and leading companies to innovate together. With our initiative „The Mission“, we offer fully-fledged innovation programs where business and science experts and young talents jointly develop solutions and business models for a more sustainable future.