SaaS Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
WHO WE ARE:
We believe the best ideas come from the collaboration of happy, talented people. That’s why we seek to promote a truly inspiring work environment and create a space where people can grow, learn new skills, be creative, work independently and make decisions that shape the future of the company.
Developers get a powerful promotion toolkit and infrastructure to set up incredibly sophisticated campaigns in minutes rather than weeks.
Marketers can create, automate, and manage discounts, coupons, loyalty, and referral programs without taking developers away from the company’s core product.
Customer Success and Sales teams can offer any type of incentive or appeasement instantly to customers, improving satisfaction, and reducing churn.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- Build relationships with customers to understand their goals and pains, drive adoption, and translate that into actionable insights for our Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Connect customers’ marketing objectives with our technical, API-driven product and clearly explain complex product configuration steps.
- Collaborate with technical operations (Customer Integration Engineer) and the development team to integrate Talon.One and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Communicate at both one-to-many and one-on-one levels, across role types (tech/marketing), organization level, and cultures.
- Document and share important information about our Customers to keep a clear internal record, build training resources, and reduce support tickets.
- Design Customer Success processes that help us rapidly scale our highly custom, enterprise solution.
- Coordinate a wide range of projects effectively and simultaneously, like process improvements, feature input, product launches, and customer implementation.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Passion for tech and experience with SaaS products and APIs.
- Founded experience working in a Customer Success, Account Management, or another client-facing role.
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders both internally and externally Marketing, Developers, Sales, and Executives.
- Exceptional communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Flexible approach and an ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- THE RIGHT ATTITUDE: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- EVERYONE FOR THE PRODUCT: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- HEALTHY GROWTH: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A GREAT ENVIRONMENT: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- HIGH FLEXIBILITY DEGREE: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
AND THERE IS MORE:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Budget for ongoing professional development.
- Financial support to create your comfy, productive home office.
- Monthly knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Regular Team events.
- Work on the world’s most powerful and most flexible promotion engine.
TALON.ONE IN TIMES OF COVID-19:
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy! Talon.One
Can’t wait to join? Then we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please answer a few quick questions and upload your CV by clicking the button below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Talon.One does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Talon.One also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Run flexible promotion marketing campaigns, without wasting development time and marketing money.