Sales Consultant (m/f/d)
As our Sales Consultant (m/f/d), you will secure and increase our revenue from existing customers in your geographical region (Germany, Switzerland or Austria) as well as new customers by closing contracts and establishing lasting relationships with them. If you are a real deal closer as well as a customer enchanter you should join us in our vision of making cancer misdiagnosis a thing of the past – sample by sample.
- You build and develop customer relationships from first point of contact to the successful closing of contracts
- You lead the customer meetings and present our solutions
- You negotiate the contract conditions with customers within given framework
- You implement customer requirements into contracts and product in close collaboration with other stakeholders such as our Customer Success and Product & Technology team
- You take care of the documentation and maintenance of all sales activities in our CRM system
- You gain market knowledge and create a portfolio of our competitors in close collaboration with our Marketing department
Your place of work is flexible, since you will be spending most of your time traveling to customers in this role.
- Several years of professional work experience in the field of Sales – preferably in the MedTech area
- Strong in communication – both in personal contact and on the phone
- High degree of customer orientation as well as focus on customer satisfaction
- Ability to react specifically to the needs of others and to adapt to different conversation partners
- You enjoy holding presentations and it is easy for you to set your customers on fire
- Willingness to travel in your target region (around 80%) and a driver’s licence
- Fluent in both German and English
- To the top: At inveox, we don’t see our employees as resources, but as talents! That’s why we offer you many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Work-Life-Harmony: We support you in achieving the best performance through flexible working time models and home office option
- Meet & Mentor: You will work in a highly entrepreneurial environment with experienced professionals, have the opportunity to meet renowned industry experts and receive an introduction to the German start-up scene
- Learn & Grow: In addition to support within and outside your team, you will receive regular feedback and personal coaching as well as methodical and practical training to promote your professional growth
- Team Spirit: Enjoy daily team lunches, a Christmas and summer party and lots of team events
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Rethinking Pathology. One out of every two people will confront a cancer diagnosis at some point in their life. That’s why each and every cancer test needs to be quick, safe and reliable.