Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – B2B supply chains.
TradeLink is our answer to our initial question of what the most exciting company in the world would look like. We are building the collaboration layer for one of the largest, most fragmented and physically complex industries in the world and we are reinventing what B2B software looks like along the way together with people who simply love what they do.
Over the past 6 months, we ignited the network and grew x-fold on all exciting metrics (people, usage, partners) and are now entering our next phase to capture Europe by storm in 2022. With Point Nine and Fly Ventures, we are backed by investors who are admired for spotting the greatest teams taking on the most ambitious challenges and proud backers of 9 unicorns in Europe.
Join our crazy ambitious team to tackle the core problems of a trillion-dollar industry and work alongside the most humble, talented and passionate.
As our SDR, you are representing TradeLink to the world and act at the forefront of building our fast-growing business. You will be an integral part of building a high performing SDR&AE sales team from the ground up together with one of the worlds leading SaaS Experts. Our structured SDR program and Sales Academy will set you up for success and prepare you for an Account Executive career.
If you always wanted to work with clients who experience sincere pain and offer an unmet solution then this is the right role for you. You will engage with new prospects, catch their interest and dissect their potential pain points as a kick-off for the sales process. Hence, you will quickly develop a deep understanding of b2b logistics processes and become an expert in the field.
In this role, you will be working closely with our CEO.
- Take an active role in building one of the most performant SaaS sales engines in Europe together with the team, our CEO and our Senior Advisors
- Own and hack your research and outreach – constantly try to find new ways and social hacks to identify and reach your target personas
- Engage with our potential clients via social, email, video and phone on a daily basis and spread the excitement for the TradeLink way
- Constantly develop, refine and share your communication strategies and pitching skills within our team and Sales Academy
- Work closely with your Account Executive team to constantly reevaluate our best performing-processes and channels and celebrate daily achievements!
What you need to succeed
We are looking for a highly proactive team member with a strong can-do mentality:
- First experience in Sales or Business Development, ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment. Logistics experience is a clear plus
- Great communication skills and a high level of empathy allow you to win prospects in writing, video and phone calls. Ability to spark enthusiasm in calls
- Absolute self-starter and boundless drive – you love your progress and have the ambition to become a future Sales Leader
- Strong interest to quickly become an absolute expert in b2b logistics processes and the general working of the industry.
- Fluency in English and German (all additional European languages are a plus)
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a person of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture
What’s in it for you
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that’s up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- An extremely steep learning curve – we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
If you aren’t completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend just take the chance and apply anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit, and a growth mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly believes in the power of diversity and is highly committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Die Logistik Branche ist entlang der gesamten Lieferkette von Intransparenz und Ineffizienz geprägt. Fast die Hälfte aller LKW wartet im Durchschnitt mehr als eine Stunde auf eine eigentlich geplante Entladung an einem Lager. Das lässt sich auf eine schlechte Abstimmung […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Die Logistik Branche ist entlang der gesamten Lieferkette von Intransparenz und Ineffizienz geprägt. Fast die Hälfte aller LKW wartet im Durchschnitt mehr als eine Stunde auf eine eigentlich geplante Entladung an einem Lager. Das lässt sich auf eine schlechte Abstimmung der beteiligten Partner zurückführen. Bis zu 30% aller LKW fahren aufgrund von Marktintransparenz leer.
Wir bei TradeLink haben es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, Intransparenz zu lösen. Unsere Plattform ermöglicht eine reibungslose Zusammenarbeit der Lieferkette und das entlang aller beteiligten Parteien. Wir bieten Dir die Lösung für Deine logistischen Probleme: Keine Überraschungen mehr an der Rampe, keine Ausfallzeiten auf dem Hof, keine kostspieligen und fehlerhaften Papierprozesse, keine unzähligen E-Mails und Anrufe und keine gestressten Mitarbeiter mehr.