Sales Development Representative
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES – EXCITING AND CHALLENGING
– You inspire D2C brands with our solution and are Alaiko’s mouthpiece in the marketplace
– You gain the trust of our target customers and provide initial solution approaches for the digitalization of their fulfillment
– You continuously identify companies that match our target groups and open up potential fields of development
– You make a decisive contribution to the development and optimization of our outbound strategy
YOUR PROFILE – COMMUNICATIVE, MOTIVATED AND CURIOUS
– You are persuasive, communicate confidently and exude trust and reliability. Still, you are equally good at listening in order to find out the needs of potential customers
– You are highly motivated and have stamina and endurance
– You are eager to learn and feel comfortable working in an ambitious sales organization
– You are emphatic and enjoy understanding and overcoming challenges. You find it easy to adapt quickly to changing situations in a dynamic environment.
– You are tech and E-commerce savvy and ready to understand our fulfillment platform
– You are a true communication talent with very good German (C2) and English skills, both written and spoken
YOUR BENEFITS – FAST GROWTH & STEEP LEARNING CURVE
– Highly competitive salary including uncapped commission structure
– You’ll be part of an ambitious team determined to shape the future of e-commerce in Europe working hand in hand with our experienced founders (Rocket Internet, Foodora, Kaia Health, Curingshot)
– For us, it’s not important where you come from, but how happy you make your customers. If you have your own philosophy or a new approach in your work, we would be happy to learn from you
– With us you will experience a lot of personal responsibility from day one, which will lead you through a steep learning curve and boost your professional as well as personal growth
– There are no hierarchies with us. This means working at eye level, short decision-making processes, direct communication and a family-like atmosphere with cool team events
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
E-commerce is booming! New, cool independent brands are popping up every day. Capitalizing on trends and social media, they win customers quickly, only to be let down by inconsistent post-sales processes that quickly become a growth bottleneck. These processes are […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
E-commerce is booming! New, cool independent brands are popping up every day. Capitalizing on trends and social media, they win customers quickly, only to be let down by inconsistent post-sales processes that quickly become a growth bottleneck. These processes are highly complex, yet are very manual, and fail to focus on the customer.
Big online retailers maintain an unfair advantage over their smaller challengers due to their sophisticated digital fulfillment processes, enabling them to extend their market advantage. We want to challenge this with our Fulfillment as a Service platform! Our mission is to enable all online stores to provide their customers with a seamless and best-in-class experience, so that they can continue to grow and challenge their established competitors.
Do you want to actively shape the future of E-commerce in Europe and become part of a high-performance culture? Then you have come to the right place!