Sales Manager (m/f/d)
We need you to give search the power of sight. Around the globe.
Our sales team plays a very crucial part in nyris’ success. Our plan is to increase our sales by at least 400% next year and as a Sales Manager (d/f/m) you will have a direct impact on this success. You will be joining a team of Sales Development Representatives, Sales Engineers and Sales Managers.
We already have a list of great customers and an international positioning, we now need your expertise to scale our business up. With your experience combined with a variety of sales techniques you will be managing the following tasks and responsibilities:
– Growing revenue by selling and closing enterprise client accounts
– Meeting Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets
– Managing perspective client relationships from the moment they are qualified by our SDRs
– Conducting one-on-one and group sales presentations
– Creating and following up on offers as part of price and contract negotiations
– Tracking customer forecasts and reports
– Maintaining our customer database
– Looking for new applications for our technology and finding relevant scenarios to test them
We are open to applicants from different educational and work backgrounds. The important thing is that you meet the following requirements:
– Practical experience of at least 2 years and verifiable success in solution selling
– Experience in key account management and successful conclusion of projects with a value of >100k Euro
– Strong communication skills as well as a high level of empathy and confidence when closing a deal
– High affinity to everything internet related, a soft spot for SaaS and good CRM know-how
– Fluent English and German, both spoken and written. Additional languages are always a plus
Your development is important to us.
You will play a decisive role in shaping the future of nyris. Additionally, we offer you:
– Full or part-time permanent employment and a well-equipped workplace in either our office in Düsseldorf or Berlin – if you live somewhere else and prefer to work from home or a coworking space in another German city just talk to us. We also give you the opportunity to adapt your working hours flexibly to suit you.
– A vibrant start-up culture that gives you space to develop and express your ideas as well as short decision paths
– A steep learning curve and boost for your career
– Travel within Germany and Europe, networking with businesses in your sales region and building long-lasting relationships
– Work with international colleagues who are passionate, open minded and eager to achieve
– An education budget of 2400€ per year at your disposal
– Tax-free benefits such as birthday and name day bonuses as well as a lunch allowance.
– A competitive salary, bonus payments and employee stocks
We also invite you to participate in our regular team events and parties. We are happy to give you the possibility to get to know us before you decide to join us!
Please apply in German or English using the application form. Let us know when would be the earliest you can start working with us and what your salary expectations are. We look forward to getting to know you over coffee in either our Düsseldorf or Berlin office.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
nyris is a visual search engine that gives people a more natural way to find what they are looking for. Based in Berlin and Dusseldorf, nyris serves leading companies across retail and e-commerce, industry and manufacturing, media and entertainment as […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
// nyris Gmbh
nyris is a visual search engine that gives people a more natural way to find what they are looking for. Based in Berlin and Dusseldorf, nyris serves leading companies across retail and e-commerce, industry and manufacturing, media and entertainment as well as in financial services in over 50 countries and on every continent. Our investors include eCapital, Axel Springer, and the Flixbus Founders.
At nyris we are convinced that the fastest and most rewarding path to success is one that combines different talents, backgrounds, and ideas. Our team consists of people of every age, from 15 different countries from around the world and 5 religions. We currently have a ratio of more than 40% women to men at nyris and the aim to reach 50%, so we especially look forward to applications from women.
At nyris, we celebrate diversity and are promoting an inclusive environment in which our team members from all different backgrounds, national origins and cultures, religions, ages, disabilities, genders, or sexual orientations feel equally appreciated. In order to achieve this, we are committed to shaping a hiring process that provides everyone with an equal opportunity to get hired. In order to ensure this concern, which is of fundamental importance to us, we use tools and tests that measure and query skills and company fit in an unbiased way. We strive to compensate for existing disadvantages. We continuously educate ourselves to be sensitive to discrimination issues and regularly evaluate our application process and interviews. Personnel decisions such as hiring are always made jointly by several responsible persons with different backgrounds.
Driving equality empowers our team, enables us to innovate, and helps us maintain a more inclusive environment.