Sales & Marketing Captain (M/F/D)
We are looking for a motivated, structured, and driven Sales & Marketing Captain (m/f/d) who is responsible for our agency sales pipeline. We are located in the Coworking Space STARTPLATZ and offer a flexible and professional working environment. The opportunity to make valuable contacts with like-minded people and young companies, access to exciting events are just some of the advantages here at PIRATEx.
As A Sales & Marketing Manager You’re Responsible For:
Business Development: You are our PIRATE who holds the treasure map in their hand. In close cooperation with the marketing team, you create targeted lead lists and develop outbound sales strategies. With Hubspot, you expand and manage the sales pipeline and create sales forecasts to estimate revenue. You own the KPI’s, and not only do you stay on target, but you are able to exceed and smash the goals.
Lead Machine: Thanks to your strong entrepreneurial mindset and your unstoppable hunger for leads, you identify chances and opportunities and implement new tactics in order for the PIRATES to grow! On top of that, you constantly look out for potential threats and lead the marketing and sales team in new directions.
- Work in a fast-growing, dedicated, and passionate team with flat hierarchies
- Full-time employment with a fair monthly wage
- A trust-based leave scheme
- A yearly bonus based on the company success and our reached milestones
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Urban Sports Club membership (M)
- Regular team events (advanced training, after-work beer, team retreats, strategy days, and much more)
- A strong feedback culture with regular 1on1 and team feedback sessions
- The opportunity to let off steam with new tools and to develop yourself further
- Probably the best team in the world! (Says the team)
- 2-5 years of professional experience as Sales Manager or Account Manager, preferably in the agency business
- Structural and organizational talent and the ability to set priorities
- Proven sales success and exceeded targets
- The ability to keep track of sales and budget planning
- You love and live for numbers & KPI’s
- Sales- & customer-oriented thinking and acting
- Enthusiasm & joy in bringing in your ideas
- Openness, and eagerness to get to know new softwares
- Good stress management, mastery of multitasking
- First experience with Google Suite (especially with Google Sheets)
Helpful skills for the job:
- First experiences with Hubspot Sales Pro or similar CRM/sales tools
- Experience in the event & conference industry, especially with remote events
- Experience in managing and setting up a (sales) team
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Founded in 2010 with the goal of organizing the tech & startup event PIRATE Summit, PIRATEx has today grown into a well known brand in the startup ecosystem. We are recognized in the industry for creating some of the most […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Founded in 2010 with the goal of organizing the tech & startup event PIRATE Summit, PIRATEx has today grown into a well known brand in the startup ecosystem. We are recognized in the industry for creating some of the most unconventional, authentic events across various industries. While we run our own startup events – this is where we have our roots – our major revenue streams come from our event agency unit. This is where we organize conferences, meetups, trade fairs, webinars & much more for our customers. Online and offline. Big and small. Rather than focusing on a certain area or topic we center around what all events have in common: the people. And that’s where we excel.