Salesforce / Business Operations Manager (m/f/d)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES – EXCITING AND CHALLENGING
– You will be the main go-to person for aligning and improving cross-department process flows
– You’ll manage and develop Salesforce as the core of our CRM activities
– You’ll advance and scale our Salesforce organization to enhance and automate our sales & operations setup
– You’ll efficiently integrate other third-party tools for e.g. chat, calls, contract management
– You’ll design processes interfacing and connecting different value chain functions with the aim to ensure overall transparency and alignment
– You’ll develop and maintain a product roadmap, and prioritize the delivery of features accordingly
– You’ll set up relevant dashboards and metrics in cooperation with our BI department to support our Sales and Operations teams
YOUR PROFILE – COMMUNICATIVE, MOTIVATED AND HANDS-ON
– You have at least 2 years of experience in Business-, Sales-, Revenue Operations or a related topic
– You have profound knowledge in Salesforce ideally with developer experience
– You are experienced in agile Project Management and managing different Stakeholders
– You have a sense of urgency and a highly proactive, entrepreneurial and systematic mindset with excellent problem-solving skills
– Ideally, you have experience with tools like Hubspot and Excel / Sheets
– You are an excellent communicator with very good English and German skills
– Extra points if you have a logistics background
YOUR BENEFITS – FAST GROWTH & STEEP LEARNING CURVE
– You’ll be part of an ambitious team determined to shape the future of e-commerce in Europe working hand in hand with our experienced founders (Rocket Internet, Foodora, Kaia Health, Curingshot)
– For us, it’s not important where you come from, but how happy you make our customers. If you have – your own philosophy or a new approach in your work, we would be happy to learn from you
– With us you will experience a lot of personal responsibility from day one, which will lead you through a steep learning curve and boost your professional as well as personal growth
– There are no hierarchies with us. This means working at eye level, short decision-making processes, direct communication and a family-like atmosphere with cool team events
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
E-commerce is booming! New, cool independent brands are popping up every day. Capitalizing on trends and social media, they win customers quickly, only to be let down by inconsistent post-sales processes that quickly become a growth bottleneck. These processes are […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
E-commerce is booming! New, cool independent brands are popping up every day. Capitalizing on trends and social media, they win customers quickly, only to be let down by inconsistent post-sales processes that quickly become a growth bottleneck. These processes are highly complex, yet are very manual, and fail to focus on the customer.
Big online retailers maintain an unfair advantage over their smaller challengers due to their sophisticated digital fulfillment processes, enabling them to extend their market advantage. We want to challenge this with our Fulfillment as a Service platform! Our mission is to enable all online stores to provide their customers with a seamless and best-in-class experience, so that they can continue to grow and challenge their established competitors.
Do you want to actively shape the future of E-commerce in Europe and become part of a high-performance culture? Then you have come to the right place!