(Senior) Account Executive (m/f/d)
zeitfürbio – Vertriebsagentur für Bio-Lebensmittel-Marken
We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – B2B supply chains.
TradeLink is our answer to our initial question of what the most exciting company in the world would look like. We are building the collaboration layer for one of the largest, most fragmented and physically complex industries in the world and we are reinventing what B2B software looks like along the way together with people who simply love what they do.
Over the past 6 months, we ignited the network and grew x-fold on all exciting metrics (people, usage, partners) and are now entering our next phase to capture Europe by storm in 2022. With Point Nine and Fly Ventures, we are backed by investors who are admired for spotting the greatest teams taking on the most ambitious challenges and proud backers of 9 unicorns in Europe.
Join our crazy ambitious team to tackle the core problems of a trillion-dollar industry and work alongside the most humble, talented and passionate.
As our Account Executive, you are representing TradeLink to the world and act at the forefront of building our fast-growing business. You will be an integral part of building a high performing SDR&AE sales team from the ground up together with one of the worlds leading SaaS Experts.
If you always wanted to work with clients who experience sincere pain and offer an unmet solution then this is the right role for you. Your role is to dissect client key pain points in the sales process and navigate our clients through to the solution and signing. Hence, you will quickly develop a deep understanding of b2b logistics processes and become an expert in the field.
In this role, you will be working closely with our CEO.
- Take an active role in building one of the most performant SaaS sales engines in Europe together with the team, our CEO and our Senior Advisors
- Build and own your commercial pipeline – build, manage, and convert your pipeline of prospective clients, initially in DACH
- Win clients through remote demos (e.g. through teams/zoom) as well as in-person (at trade and roadshows)
- Become a trusted spokesperson for TradeLink: representing TradeLink to the outside world in webinars, trade shows and social media
- Work closely with our SDR team to constantly reevaluate our best performing-processes and channels
- Be our trusted first line in the market: regularly provide market and prospect intelligence to our product team and founders
What you need to succeed
We are looking for a highly proactive team member with a strong can-do mentality:
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in sales or business development
- Experience in at least one of the two sectors: logistics and/or SaaS
- Strong communication skills and a high level of empathy allow you to win prospects in writing, phone calls and video calls. Ability to show a high level of enthusiasm in sales demos
- Absolute self-starter and boundless drive - you love to see yourself progress and always push for more
- You can think very fast on your feet and have a strong intellectual curiosity to quickly become an absolute expert in b2b logistics processes and on the general working of the industry
- You have strong leadership skills and a collaborative style with the ability to motivate and inspire others into action and to think creatively about solutions
- Fluency in German and English, every additional European language is a plus
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a person of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture
What's in it for you
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that’s up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- An extremely steep learning curve – we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
If you aren’t completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend just take the chance and apply anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit, and a growth mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly believes in the power of diversity and is highly committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Unsere Vision ist es, die Arbeitswelt durch innovative Technologien zu revolutionieren, zu verbessern und den einzelnen Menschen in den Mittelpunkt zu rücken. Als Markteintritt haben wir uns vorerst auf Studenten fokussiert. Wir erinnern uns nur zu gut, wie mühsam es […]
Praktikum bei zeitfürbio in Köln Praktikanten m/w/d (Pflichtpraktikum bevorzugt) Die zeitfürbio Vertriebs- und Beteiligungsgesellschaft ist eine junge Vertriebsagentur mit Sitz in Köln. Wir unterstützen spannende Marken aus der Bio-Lebensmittelbranche beim Vertrieb im Bio-Fachhandel, dem deutschen LEH sowie im Segment eCommerce. […]
Zalando is Europes leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle. Founded in Berlin in 2008, we bring head-to-toe fashion to 31 million active customers in 17 markets, offering clothing, footwear, accessories and beauty. The assortment of international brands ranges from […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Vom Startup-Magazin Gründerszene wurden wir als eines der schnellst wachsenden Startups in Deutschland ausgezeichnet. Wir wollen noch viel mehr: Unsere Vision ist es, mit unserer Plattform die Recruiting-Welt zu revolutionieren.
Wir machen Recruiting einfach, indem wir den Bewerbungsprozess so kurz wie möglich gestalten. Oder indem wir unsere Kandidaten nur mit Unternehmen zusammenbringen, die wirklich zu ihnen passen. Wo auch immer es kompliziert oder anstrengend wird, suchen wir einen angenehmeren Weg. Anfangs haben wir das noch händisch gemacht, längst ist unsere Plattform eine der modernsten auf dem Markt. Und wir entwickeln uns täglich weiter.