Senior Android Developer (Kotlin) - F/M/D
We are looking for a motivated Android Developer with 5+ years of experience to join our team on a project basis with a perspective to become a full time team member. We are happy to work remotely with you, but are looking for a long term relationship. You will be part of the expansion of our product, power our server system, actively bring in and integrate your own ideas and work closely with the other developers.
Your key responsibilities
• Design, develop and optimize our mobile applications for Android
• Integration of third party APIs and REST services
• Work on improving application performance and bug fixing
• Work closely with other Developers, Management and QA
• 5+ years of experience in professional software development of native apps on Android and associated issues about architecture, performance and data security.
• Experience with the Kotlin programming language.
• Experience in agile software development, test driven development and continuous integration
• Experience in building high-qualitative and pixel-perfect UI’s.
• Good practice in modern development processes; Test driven development, continuous integration etc.
• Strong logical thinking and creativity in finding solutions.
• Analytical, structured and able to work independently as well as with a team.
• Good team and communication skills.
• Good command of English, spoken and written.
Optional desirable skills
• Appreciation for Clean Code principles.
• Good understanding of Robert C. Martin’s Clean Architecture.
Why work for us?
· We are a remote first company and give you the opportunity to work remote working from anywhere in the world, if you want to. But we have our home base in Berlin and are looking forward to welcome you here too
· Flexible working patterns
· Modern tech stack
· Ability to influence technical direction
· Friendly environment that promotes teamwork and happiness
· Work for a company that is actively making a positive difference in the world
1. We offer a remote or semi-remote contract position.
2. You will be required to take one or two coding tests along with a video call interview.
3. Direct Candidates only, no third parties, no recruiters, no staffing agencies
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Changers turns environmentally friendly and healthy behavior into a digital currency against climate change. In playful competitions we sensitize citizens and employees towards a healthier and sustainable lifestyle. The more you walk, take your bike, use public transport and participate […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Changers turns environmentally friendly and healthy behavior into a digital currency against climate change.
In playful competitions we sensitize citizens and employees towards a healthier and sustainable lifestyle. The more you walk, take your bike, use public transport and participate in environmentally friendly and healthy activities the more ReCoins you can earn.
Our Changers CO2 Fit app automatically measures participation, calculates carbon footprints and manages the bonus.
Coins can be exchanged for example in offers from your employer, the city administration (access to theater, museum, swimming pool etc) or at participating reward partners.
We are based in Berlin, but we work as a fully remote team and currently are spread across 3 continents. If you like taking full ownership of your work with all the responsibilities this brings, and if you like being actively involved in product development, then this is your place.
We are looking for people, who want to leave their mark and do something meaningful.
Looking very much forward to getting to know you!