Senior Backend Developer (m/f/d) - Düsseldorf or Remote
Naontek AG is a digital subsidiary of the Deutsche Apotheker- und Ärztebank (apoBank). We are on a mission to build a portfolio of digital products and services that simplify the life of healthcare professionals. To achieve this we combine resources, know-how and market access of the leading bank in the German healthcare sector with the mindset, working methods and especially the speed of a technology company.
We are now looking for a Senior Backend Developer (m/f/d) to join our team in Düsseldorf or 100% remote possible (within Germany).
- Design, develop, test and operate innovative backend software in an agile environment
- Work in a cloud-based environment with serverless applications
- Measure, analyze, understand and improve application performance
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your peers and colleagues from different areas
- Help drive innovation and be an advocate for software quality
- Take control of further development of the system to ensure continuous maintainability, quality, speed of development, and resolve technical debt issues
- You are proficient in Go and have a proven record of building complex production applications in Go
- You have strong knowledge in modern software architecture practices
- You have excellent English communication skills (both spoken and written)
- You have good understanding and practical experience in DevOps area: infrastructure orchestration, CI/CD, logging, monitoring
- You have willingness to dip your toes also in frontend waters
What can you expect from life at naontek:
- Innovation & Impact: You can directly contribute to the digitalization of healthcare.
- Personal Growth: You will receive a training and development budget to support your development.
- Work environment: We have an open working culture where ideas and initiatives are encouraged and working hours are flexible.
- Compensation: We offer attractive compensation, additional holidays, lunch allowance, public transport ticket subsidy and reduced parking costs. We also offer free drinks and free fruit.
- Location: Our office is located in the digital heart of Düsseldorf, Germany. The position is also possible as a 100% remote position (within Germany) and you will have an opportunity to regularly meet the team in person.
Have we sparked your interest? Would you like to shape the digital healthcare with us? Then apply now! We are pleased to meet you!
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
We are a technology and data-driven Start-Up with financial backing from a major corporate player. Our vision is to digitalize the German health care market and develop new solutions to improve customer experience. We build a portfolio of digital products […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
// naontek AG
We are a technology and data-driven Start-Up with financial backing from a major corporate player.
Our vision is to digitalize the German health care market and develop new solutions to improve customer experience. We build a portfolio of digital products & services that simplify the life of healthcare professionals. Everything we do is focused on our customers and partners to create the best solutions for their needs.
We stand for innovative thinking and fresh ideas. We are active, curious, courageous, smart, clever, keen and always there for you. WE ARE OnBoard! Are you?