(Senior) Buyer (F/M/D – German-speaking 🇩🇪 | Startup-Feeling 🚀)
High-growth startup looking for an enthusiastic German-speaking buyer to help building the future of product experiences.
📍 Full-Time · Ehrenfeld, Cologne and remote.
⏳ In Short (tl;dr)
- Innovative online platform to furnish vacation rentals with ease. Transforming showrooms and retail spaces by using vacation rentals for product experiences.
- Experienced team with an ambitious roadmap.
- Develop and delight brand partners across all branches.
- Friendly, exciting and authentic working environment in the heart of Cologne or remote. So we’re always up for a Kölsch!
🤩 What we are looking for:
Roamlike is seeking a full-time (Senior) Buyer to join our team in Cologne or remote. You will be at the forefront of our success by enabling exciting brand partners to sell to thousands of hosts. You are a charming character with a quick head and the right tone of voice.
You are responsible for all brand partner activities and you will be working closely with our Head of Sales.
On the other hand, you will work on our sales forecasts and lead and develop existing and new brand partners. You will research our (potential) customers and work alongside us on our growth strategy. This all while helping out where possible when it comes to sales.
🚀 Your role at Roamlike shall include, but not be limited to:
Engaging brand partners to work with Roamlike. Develop and adjust sales activation strategies across multiple branches. Working with CRM management tools for tracking, forecasting and activation. Testing and establishing sales automation flows. Your go-to person will be the Head of Sales.
🙋♀️ This is you:
- Experience in sales management and client development.
- Previous involvement in a new product, preferably media or e-commerce is a plus, affinity is a must.
- You are results-oriented and evaluate the performance of your clients. If needed you know how to adjust.
- You have a hands-on mentality. Tackle immediately.
- You enjoy working in a young startup.
- You have good tolerance and see problems as a challenge.
- You are a nice person to be around with. We are all friends at Roamlike.
- 3-5 years of experience in Key Accounting / Sales, Business Development preferably in a B2C context.
- Great communication skills in German & English.
- Academic (BSc. / MSc.) thinking level – preferably economics / innovation / strategic management studies with a commercial touch.
- HubSpot / Salesforce experience is a plus.
😍 Why you will love working with us
- You see immediate results of your work and get regular feedback on your progress at Roamlike.
- You learn from a talented and highly motivated team with ambitious growth plans.
- You work in a fast-moving environment with inspiring brand- and host-partners.
- Competitive base salary.
- Excellent work equipment (MacBook, large screen, etc.).
- A real ambitious, fun and inspiring work surrounding.
- A nice office in the heart of Cologne (Ehrenfeld), incl. PS4 + Beamer-Game-Nights with friends.*
- Room for ownership and initiative within a fast-growing start-up organization.
- Weekly drinks in Cologne.* We celebrate our success!
*When there is no COVID at least. 😉
🥜 Roamlike in a nutshell
Roamlike is a web platform helping hosts of vacation rentals to reduce costs and efforts by offering products from selected brands at a great price in one shop.
Ready for your next experience?
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
📍 TL:DR Roamlike not only makes it possible to sell products to thousands of holiday home hosts, but we also communicate the products from the holiday home to the guests. So the holiday homes become a brand’s POS. Other customers […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Roamlike not only makes it possible to sell products to thousands of holiday home hosts, but we also communicate the products from the holiday home to the guests. So the holiday homes become a brand’s POS.
Other customers use Roamlike as a sampling channel and offer selected hosts their products free of charge.
👻 About Us:
We believe in the power of experiences and that great products inherently differentiate themselves from the masses once you get the chance to test and try these products yourself. As it becomes more and more complex for companies to create meaningful and cost-efficient experiences for customers, Roamlike offers a simple yet impactful solution.
We double sales opportunities by combining sales with marketing by helping our brand partners create awareness for their products with their products.
Via Roamlike, brands are able to sell their products to multipliers – such as hosts of vacation rentals.We ensure that guests always find the right information about the products they can try; amplified by tech and data. We enable guests to make convinced purchase decisions and offer a convenient way to buy the products they loved during their stay.
However, many inefficiencies with the current purchasing model for hosts of vacation rentals remain, making it difficult for brands to address this relevant customer segment, and for hosts of vacation rentals to benefit from cost advantages and specific product advice for holiday homes. Day by day we learn from our hosts and curate relevant products and brands to work with accordingly.
Honesty is in our roots – that is why we set out to create authentic product experiences for customers. Our team members’ experiences cover consultancy of multinational corporations in the fields of digitalization, marketing, finance, product development and user experience.