Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Role description & responsibilities
- Deploy, test and build our Azure infrastructure to support our products (inc. machine learning training, prediction and annotation)
- Improve the scalability and performances of our products
- Design and develop high-quality automation workflows
- Define and apply a strategy to monitor and debug our production
- Educate your fellow coworkers on Cloud DevOps best practices (e.g. containerization, testing, scalability, etc.)
- You have an extensive experience with any public cloud provider (eg. AWS, GCP, etc.) and container software (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- You have a sound experience with automation and configuration management (e.g. Terraform)
- You know what a monorepo is and how to manage it using Bazel
- You already worked in Agile environments
- You speak fluent English
Nice to have
- You are already located in Berlin
- You speak either German or French
- You already have some experience in FinTech
Here are some interesting facts about us
- We are located in a superb co-working space in Berlin-Mitte
- We have a flat hierarchy and open communication
- You will be working with businesses all around the world
- You will get the freedom of choice for your equipment
- We have flexible working conditions and the ability to work from home
- You will have 10% of your working time for your personal development
- Free monthly subscriptions for phone and public transportation (BVG)
- And many more…!
Still reading this?… Then join us and apply to this position and we’ll get back to you soon.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
SGEF Digital Factory is about what fits. We want to make the best digital products to fit with our customers’ expectations and keep us at the forefront of innovation in our sector. And we want to find the best fit […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
SGEF Digital Factory is about what fits. We want to make the best digital products to fit with our customers’ expectations and keep us at the forefront of innovation in our sector. And we want to find the best fit for our people to make sure that they are happy, challenged and supported in their work.