Senior Full Stack Developer - PHP and VueJS (f/m/d)
CA Customer Alliance GmbH
You are responsible, in collaboration with our development team, for further developing our SaaS products. You will be working with the latest technologies and the latest innovations and challenges. Examples of tasks include efficient and scalable statistical analysis of collected data.
- Extensive experience (several years) in the development of database-driven web applications
- Solid knowledge of “good practices” in object-oriented programming
- Very good knowledge in PHP 7, MySQL, and OOP
- Experience with MVC Frameworks like Symfony, Laravel, Zend including ORM (e.g. Doctrine)
- Experience with Front-end frameworks like VueJS, ReactJS or AngularJS
- Experience in testing and debugging software, frontend and backend
- Ideally, you have already worked on challenging projects and can provide reference projects
- You value quality in your job and like working in a highly motivated team
- Working in one of the leading SaaS startups in Germany
- Mobile office and flexible working hours
- Private company pension plan
- Structured on-boarding plan with your own buddy to support your daily workflow
- Regular feedback meetings
- Up to 30 days of vacation, earning 1 additional vacation day each year of employment
- One sabbatical month after each year of employment
- After 2 years Master Card with a credit
- Great cooperation with different partners for employee discounts
- Yearly education budget of 1.000€ for job-related training (after 6 months of employment)
Job type: standard
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Customer Alliance—Harness the power of feedback.As tech leaders in the Voice of the Customer space, we’ve built a powerful platform empowering companies to generate, collect, follow up, and analyse customer feedback at every stage of the customer journey. Over the […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Customer Alliance—Harness the power of feedback.
As tech leaders in the Voice of the Customer space, we’ve built a powerful platform empowering companies to generate, collect, follow up, and analyse customer feedback at every stage of the customer journey. Over the past 10 years, we’ve proudly helped small businesses expand their online presence and large enterprises to use local and regional insights to synchronise customer satisfaction processes across multiple locations. The result for both—major customer satisfaction growth. You can find more information about us here.