Senior Mechatronics Engineer (m/f/d)
As our Senior Mechatronics Engineer (m/f/d) you are the designated person to talk to regarding all topics related to the construction and implementation of test bench and product issues in the field of industrial automation. You will take a leading position in our Hardware Development Team and continue to build it together with one of the Co-Founders. It is your mission to drive our development in the field of mechatronics and to take over more and more leadership as the team grows.
- You shape and develop a growing team of engineers in the fields of mechatronics, mechanical and electrical engineering;
- You take a significant role in implementing development processes according to known standards (e.g. development FMEAs for electronic and mechanical hardware):
- You work on the design, development, construction and commissioning of mechatronic test benches for handling processes of dimensionally unstable materials (both mechatronic and control side);
- You define, review and verify component and system requirements according to current industry standards;
- You coordinate the implementation and/or procurement of mechatronic assemblies for handling solutions in test benches and/or near-series products and implement them together with our Hardware Development Team;
- You actively support external certification activities.
- You have a university degree or equivalent in mechatronics, electrical engineering or a related technical field;
- You have at least 4+ years of relevant work experience in mechatronics/automation engineering;
- You have experience in design, procurement, construction, commissioning and functional validation in mechatronic product or test bench development;
- You have already gained experience in project management and ideally have already led a team (or you are in the starting blocks to take on your first leadership role);
- You are familiar with the relevant regulations and standards in the development of mechatronic products/test benches in the field of industrial automation;
- Confident understanding of functional diagrams, overviews, circuit diagrams, cable layouts for electromechanical assemblies as well as knowledge of EPLAN and programming languages according to IEC 61131-3 is a plus, but not a must;
- You have a good command of English and German, both written and spoken;
- Your high understanding of the architecture of mechatronic systems and your system-oriented and structured way of working distinguish you;
- You like to work hands-on and are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
Every day we live a corporate culture based on humor, openness, freedom and team spirit. In short: "Truly be yourself, speak your mind, self-reflect, be self-determined and confident about your team and work."
- Be part of an emerging robotics startup;
- Seek your own challenges and develop your personal and professional skills;
- Look forward to regular team events (e.g. skiing, bowling or Oktoberfest);
- Experience our office dog Anton, delicious espresso from a chrome-plated wonder machine and probably the biggest beanbag you've ever seen.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Founded in 2019 and based in Munich, sewts GmbH provides cutting-edge perception software, pushing the boundaries of robotics in processing of easily deformable materials. sewts has developed and demonstrated a unique technology that uses high-precision finite element method (FEM) simulations […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
// sewts GmbH
Founded in 2019 and based in Munich, sewts GmbH provides cutting-edge perception software, pushing the boundaries of robotics in processing of easily deformable materials. sewts has developed and demonstrated a unique technology that uses high-precision finite element method (FEM) simulations to efficiently train machine learning algorithms. The intelligent software solution enables countless applications in industrial automation like the handling of textiles in industrial laundries or the manufacturing of garment.