Senior Performance Marketing Manager(f/m/d)
- Responsible for campaign launches and optimisation to achieve growth
- Planning, management, optimisation and control of the most important performance marketing channels such as Google Display Network and Facebook Ads Manager, with a focus on user acquisition
- You will brief in asset requirements in cooperation with our creative team.
- Review performance of creative assets and brief in improvements together with continuous targeting and messaging tests
- Manage bids and budgets across locations and channels to best achieve goals against company KPIs
- Perform daily and weekly reports to share with the wider team
- Continuously measuring, analysing & adapting performance campaigns
- Evaluate results and derive next best actions
- Manage strong relationships with advertising media partners such as Google
- Define and develop strategic topics and coordinate respective projects internally and externally
- Be the go-to person for marketing analytics
- Work closely alongside senior stakeholders including the CEO to advise on strategic plans
- 5 years of relevant experience in Display marketing (e.g. Paid Social / Facebook, Native and/or Display Marketing / RTA)
- Experience working with multiple display channels
- You know how to identify the right target audiences, leverage partner categories, build segments and create fitting lookalike audiencies
- Hand on experience in analytics, bidding, adserver tracking, creative and landing page optimization
- Ability to manage a team and get things done from different teams
- Several years of experience in the field of Paid media
- Strong Analytical and quantitative skills that enable to use data to develop, validate and measure marketing campaigns
- Self-starter and proactive in making the display channel grow and meet targets
- Very good MS-Office skills and perfect communication skills
- A team player who feels comfortable working autonomously in a small team as well as fitting into a large-scale organisation
At mylivn we are fast paced and highly motivated. We want to become the best this world has to offer, and we want to do it with other like-minded team members. Our different backgrounds offer a unique opportunity to interact with cultures and capture creative ideas in a new way. mylivn is made up by an exciting and talented team from around the world.
- A Modern, open-plan office in the heart of a thriving business district in Munich
- Non-hierarchical structure and a fast decision-making process
- Hardware of your choice
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Opportunity to take part in shaping Mylivn and have a direct impact in developing a new social network
- Barbeque parties on our rooftop terrace
- A chill zone with playstation and free drinks
If you are a fun individual who wants to join us for the ride, then please get in contact. Don’t miss this chance to leave your footprint on one of Europe’s fastest growing startup.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Mylivn is a social network for modern creative minds with multiple passions. Our mission is to inspire genuine creativity and authentic connections. We have a team of enthusiastic and creative doers from all over the world, and we’re always looking […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Mylivn is a social network for modern creative minds with multiple passions. Our mission is to inspire genuine creativity and authentic connections. We have a team of enthusiastic and creative doers from all over the world, and we’re always looking for new talents.