Senior Product Manager:in (m/w/d)
We develop high-quality applications to shape the digital future of the real estate industry. SCALARA is a well funded prop tech start-up setting out to be the leading platform for all stakeholders in the real estate industry.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager with business analysis abilities or background.
- You collect & analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and domain-experts to shape the future of our products
- You develop and maintain documentation, the requirement engineering and development process
- You prioritize the product conception and product development backlog together with our stakeholders based on the strategic goals
- Youocument, implement and monitor a product lifecycle management process (methodology + tools), preferably a scaled agile framework (e.g. safe)
- You work closely with a passionate and interdisciplinary product team (Business Analysis, UX/UI & Tech)
- You define the KPIs that measure the success of your work and analyze data to ensure the impact and results of new product features.
- You manage the collaboration of all stakeholders of the development process
- Experience in B2B product lifecycle management
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Organizational and leadership abilities with a problem-solving hands-on approach
- Ability to prioritize tasks and ensure they are completed according to schedule
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities to thrive in an fast-paced, agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in German and English
Interested? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are we doing exactly? Have a look here: http://www.scalara.de
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Die SCALARA Plattform vernetzt die Immobilienwirtschaft. Maßgeschneiderte Module ermöglichen eine effizientere Verwaltung, senken Kosten und schaffen Mehrwerte für Verwalter, Immobilieneigentümer und Bewohner.