Senior Python Developer (m/f/d)
As Senior Software Developer at inveox, your main responsibility is to integrate software components and third-party programs. Share your experiences and knowledge to share with your ambitious team members and create a highly efficient work environment!
Join us in our vision of making cancer misdiagnosis a thing of the past – sample by sample.
- You produce clean, efficient codes based on specifications
- You troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- You use good practices: pair programming, code review, unit testing, SOLID principles, and clean code principles
- You recommend and execute improvements to your team and other employees.
- You create technical documentation, technical tasks/ user stories for reference, reporting and sprint backlog.
- 5+ years of practical working experience with Python
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Expert knowledge in object-oriented design, algorithms and data structures
- Experience with source code management tools like Git/ Bitbucket/ Github
- Design, build and maintain APIs, microservices and data processing pipelines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and able to work in the fast-paced environment of a start-up.
- Fluent English skills and ability to communicate with colleagues from all around the world and in different areas.
Nice to have:
- Developing software for medical devices, which is compliant with ISO 13485, ISO 14971, and IEC 62304 standards
- Proficient in handling bug tracking databases (JIRA or similar)
- Experience with automation, web deployment and engineering environment tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins
- Image processing experience using OpenCV
- Good knowledge of Linux / UNIX systems is an advantage
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new concepts, principles, and solutions
- Enthusiasm for bug fixing and improving performances of different applications
- Eagerness to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- To the Top: At inveox, we don’t see our employees as resources, but as talents! That’s why we offer you many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Work-Life-Harmony: We support you in achieving the best performance through flexible working time models and a home office option
- Meet & Mentor: At inveox you work together with experienced experts, have the opportunity to meet renowned industry experts and receive an introduction to the German start-up community
- Learn & Grow: In addition to support within and outside your team, you will receive regular feedback and personal coaching as well as methodical and practical training to promote your professional growth
- Team Spirit: You can look forward to team lunches and barbecues in the warm months, fitness sessions together, a Christmas gathering, a summer party, and lots of team events
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Rethinking Pathology. One out of every two people will confront a cancer diagnosis at some point in their life. That’s why each and every cancer test needs to be quick, safe and reliable.