Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d)
About the role
We are Horizon. We are building a unique software-as-a-service that completely changes how market research, product development and go-to-market strategies are done. It allows teams to understand market demand for a new product before it is even built, with landing page tests in one day and no-code.
We successfully introduced our MVP to the market and are already working with amazing SME and enterprise customers. Now we are taking the next step, full focus on achieving product-market-fit to be prepared for global scale. Come and join our mission to help teams build products that customers love!
You as our Senior Software Engineer
Together with your mates from the product team, you’ll have the chance to impact how entire industries are improving their approach to market research, consumer insights and product development, right at the heart of our unique software. You will be the key driver of a soon-to-be full-scale tech team including the chance to shape the organization yourself. You will have the opportunity to shape the team and the technology that will dramatically improve the lives of new product developers. If you are looking for information on our hiring process, click here.
- Innovation – You’ll be driving technology innovation and delivery for our users and our product, building a first-class digital product with great user experiences. You stay up-to-date with the latest developments in various scientific and technical fields.
- Technology – You’ll continuously strengthen your development skills and apply good practices to your work. You support in solution design and operations, and you are able to be completely autonomous and self-managed.
- Project Management – You will support our product management team in planning and realizing the product roadmap in all stages, from idea to delivery and maintenance.
- Value-Driven – Develop prototypes to validate quickly and proof concepts or features. You follow agile methodologies to deliver value as quickly as possible to users.
- You are a passionate and motivated technology expert with an engineering background (computer science, physics, mathematics, or similar). You are interested in user-centered design, service design, augmented and virtual reality, voice interfaces, business modeling, UX design, or tangible interactions.
- You have 8-12 years of professional experience in building digital products and software solutions and coaching teams and developers as a Lead SW Engineer or Development Lead. You like to get your hands dirty and jump in when needed.
- You are capable of critically assessing a product or service to pinpoint what it is that makes it great.
- You possess a deep understanding of technical project management and workflows.
- You can talk about both tech and business. You don’t only understand technology but can argue why a specific technology is a right fit for a particular project or client.
- You are great at building excellent business relationships and maintaining partnerships e.g,. with development partners or freelancers.
- You are familiar with at least one of the common Cloud Service Platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure) and have experience using cloud services in applications and applying cloud architectures.
- You completely understand the different requirements of products and prototypes and are business fluent in English.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to shape the organization and technology in an untapped and growing SaaS market
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that fosters career development and fast learning
- Work from everywhere within CET +/-2h maximum. We are a remote-first company, while everyone is welcome to join the team in our office hubs occasionally
- Hypothesis-and data-based working philosophy – test, validate, decide
- Opportunities to build and develop your network within the software-as-a-service industry
- A competitive salary
- Unbelievable 31 days of vacation per year
This job might not be for you if …
- … you do not want to work in a team of dedicated people that are motivated to shape an entire industry’s way of developing new products
- … you need micro-management to work effectively
- … you are not a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- … you are new to software development
- … you are working freelance and want to keep that
- … you reside outside of CET +/-2h time zones
Horizon is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Howdy, We are Horizon. We are building a unique software-as-a-service that completely changes how market research, product development and go-to-market strategies are done. It allows teams to understand market demand for a new product before it is even built, with […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
We are Horizon. We are building a unique software-as-a-service that completely changes how market research, product development and go-to-market strategies are done. It allows teams to understand market demand for a new product before it is even built, with our no-code landing page test suite.