Project Lead - Market Demand Tests (f/m/d)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Howdy future Horizoneer,
We are Horizon. We are building a unique software-as-a-service that completely changes how market research, product development and go-to-market strategies are done. It allows teams to understand market demand for a new product before it is even built, with landing page tests in one day and no-code.
If you want to…
- … join a ride full of learnings and exciting challenges every day
- … work with a fun and supportive team on a clear vision
- … work hand-in-hand with Horizon’s customers, high-profile startup founders and well-known enterprises
- … finally execute on all the learnings you got from your (consulting) experience and be in a driver seat for overall company success
… then this is for you. Keep on scrolling
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE
- Service Delivery – You will be responsible for enabling our customers to run landing page tests seamlessly – from value proposition and content creation to setting up tests for the most exciting new product ideas of customers in-app. This task is crucial for the overall success of our company and will allow you to grow fast given the responsibility this comes along with.
- Customer Success – Reveal customer needs and develop deep insights into what it takes to make customers successful with our unique SaaS product for landing page tests. You will refine processes, create service blueprints and deliver solutions to problems our customers may experience while using Horizon.
- Project Management – Collaborate and orchestrate our talented UX designers, software developers, product owners, the growth marketing team as well as customer stakeholders to ensure we are delivering the best possible experience to our Horizon users.
SKILL YOU NEED TO BRING
- You have experience in validating ideas and new products – either with your own products or products of customers
- 3-5 years of professional experience from consulting or venture- or innovation agencies, preferably in service design or product validation and project management
- You feel comfortable defining value propositions for various product ideas, and creating compelling copy and aesthetics for websites/landing pages.
- You are able to apply reason and logic behind validating a new product or service idea (e.g. suggesting the number of variants a customer should test).
- You are an eloquent and proactive communicator, confident in your work, are able to explain and discuss design decisions and concepts towards high-profile decision-makers.
- You fully are fluent in English and German (if not native).
- You have no problem being self-managed and staying motivated, whilst still being customer-focused.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to shape the organization and technology in an early stage startup
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- A company that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning
- Work from everywhere. If you want, you're still free to join our office hubs occasionally, though we're always respecting the COVID circumstances. We promise, it’s fun ???? .
- Hypothesis- and data-based working philosophy – test, validate, decide
- Opportunities to build and develop your network within high-profile startup founders and innovative enterprises
- A competitive salary
- 31 days of vacation per year
THIS JOB MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU IF …
- … you do not want to work in a team of dedicated people that are motivated to shape an entire industry’s way of developing new products
- … you need micro-management to work effectively
- … you are not a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- … you are working freelance and want to keep that
- … you are not speaking German on a professional or native level
Wanna know what’s going on? Check our hiring process:
Horizon is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Howdy, We are Horizon. We are building a unique software-as-a-service that completely changes how market research, product development and go-to-market strategies are done. It allows teams to understand market demand for a new product before it is even built, with […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Project Lead – Market Demand Tests (f/m/d)Frankfurt Customer Service Vollzeit
We are Horizon. We are building a unique software-as-a-service that completely changes how market research, product development and go-to-market strategies are done. It allows teams to understand market demand for a new product before it is even built, with our no-code landing page test suite.