System Administration Working Student (m/f/d)
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Maintenance and automation of heterogeneous office and satellite hardware lab server infrastructure (ansible)
- Server, workstation, and software installation plus support (Debian/Ubuntu/Windows)
- Office hardware support & maintenance
- Administration and basic support of our internal network infrastructure (based on Unifi)
- You will be responsible for a working IT infrastructure
- You will be working on automated installation/maintenance of servers, planning of infrastructure projects, creating strategies to support our company growth
- You are a student of Computer Science or another relevant discipline, or equivalent
- Practical experience (prior jobs, internships, university projects, open-source projects, academia/research, etc.) with Linux systems
- You have knowledge about network technology & topologies
- You know how to use git, bash, docker and have basic programming skills in python
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- More profound knowledge about Linux systems in general (kernel, system calls, packaging, boot process, debugging) is a plus
- You have the opportunity to become part of our firefighting mission from space and deliver the tools to better cope with natural disasters and mitigate climate change – could a job be any cooler?
- You will be responsible for your own project(s), time management, and sometimes even budget.
- You will gain insights into the most exciting new technologies and business models.
- We value perfect espresso and (oat milk) flat white through our high-grade espresso machine. Additionally, free drinks, beer, and snacks are always available at the office.
- Access to mobility or sports benefits (Urban Sports Club) after your probation period.
- Yes, we have a pool and access to the rooftop terrace at the office compound!
- There is the opportunity to become part of our virtual employee stock option program (VESOP).
- You will always have a great story to tell at parties!
If you apply: We value well-crafted motivation letters stating how you learned about OroraTech, why you think you would be a great addition to the team and why you want to work at a NewSpace start-up. Please always include references of your prior work (for example, your thesis, talks, papers, code repositories, websites, write-ups, articles, apps, exposes, anything), if permissible. Please avoid detailed grade reports and online certificates. Please also list your earliest starting date and expected salary.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
At OroraTech, you can expect a down-to-earth yet high-caliber work environment. You will be part of the OroraTech team – a talented, international, and open-minded team that is highly motivated to create impact. OroraTech allows you to grow on a […]