UI / UX Design (F/M/D | Startup-Feeling 🚀)
High-growth startup looking for an enthusiastic UI / UX Designer to help building the future of product experiences.
📍 Full-Time · Ehrenfeld, Cologne and remote.
⏳ In Short (tl;dr)
- Innovative online platform to furnish vacation rentals with ease. Transforming showrooms and retail spaces by using vacation rentals for product experiences.
- Experienced team with an ambitious roadmap.
- Develop and delight brand partners across all branches.
- Friendly, exciting and authentic working environment in the heart of Cologne or remote. So we’re always up for a Kölsch!
🤩 What we are looking for:
- Roamlike is seeking a full-time UI / UX Designer to join our team in Cologne or remote. You will be at the forefront of our success by creating and optimizing (marketing) activities around our recently launched online shop for hosts.
- You will be part of our product team and working closely together with marketing and e-commerce.
- Responsible further development of usability and user experience of our platform based on user tests, market observations and analyzes to increase user-friendliness and increase conversion rates.
🚀 Your role at Roamlike shall include, but not be limited to:
Improving and developing Roamlike’s ecommerce presence. Increasing the usability of our online shop and our platform. Working closely with our product and marketing teams.
🙋♀️ This is you:
- You have a hands-on mentality. Tackle immediately.
- You enjoy working in a young startup.
- You have good tolerance and see problems as a challenge.
- Confidence in using common UX Design tools like Adobe InDesign. Good technical understanding of web technologies (HTML5, CSS, Java script).
- Passion for creative UI design and continuous user experience optimization. Experience in creative and conceptual work in agile interdisciplinary teams.
- You are a nice person to be around with. We are all friends at Roamlike.
- 2-3 years of experience in UX Design
- Great communication skills in German & English.
- Academic (BSc. / MSc.) thinking level – preferably product / marketing studies with a commercial touch.
😍 Why you will love working with us
- You see immediate results of your work and get regular feedback on your progress at Roamlike.
- You learn from a talented and highly motivated team with ambitious growth plans.
- You work in a fast-moving environment with inspiring brand- and host-partners.
- Competitive base salary.
- Excellent work equipment (MacBook, large screen, etc.).
- A real ambitious, fun and inspiring work surrounding.
- A nice office in the heart of Cologne (Ehrenfeld), incl. PS4 + Beamer-Game-Nights with friends.*
- Room for ownership and initiative within a fast-growing start-up organization.
- Weekly drinks in Cologne.* We celebrate our success!
*When there is no COVID at least. 😉
🥜 Roamlike in a nutshell
Roamlike is a web platform helping hosts of vacation rentals to reduce costs and efforts by offering products from selected brands at a great price in one shop.
Ready for your next experience?
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
📍 TL:DR Roamlike not only makes it possible to sell products to thousands of holiday home hosts, but we also communicate the products from the holiday home to the guests. So the holiday homes become a brand’s POS. Other customers […]