UI/UX Designer (f/m/d)
About the role
We are Horizon. We are building a unique software-as-a-service that completely changes how market research, product development and go-to-market strategies are done. It allows teams to understand market demand for a new product before it is even built, with landing page tests in one day and no-code.
We successfully introduced our MVP to the market and are already working with amazing SME and enterprise customers. Now we are taking the next step, full focus on achieving product-market-fit to be prepared for global scale. Come and join our mission to help teams build products that customers love!
You as our UI/UX Designer
You can impact how entire industries are improving their approach to market research, consumer insights and product development, right at the heart of our unique software. You will be part of the nucleus from which a full-scale tech team will grow. You will have the opportunity to shape the team and the technology that will dramatically improve the lives of new product developers. If you are looking for information on our hiring process, click here.
- Innovation – you’ll be driving product innovation and delivery for our users and our product, building a first-class digital product with great user experiences. You stay up-to-date with the latest developments in various scientific and technical fields.
- Project management – you will support our product management team in planning and realizing the product roadmap in all stages, from idea to delivery and maintenance.
- Value-creation – develop prototypes to validate quickly and proof of concepts or features. You follow agile methodologies to deliver value as quickly as possible to users.
- Creative leadership – you have years of experience working in a lead, supervisor, art manager or art director role in a software development environment.
- Artistic guidance – define and align a multidisciplinary team behind a creative product vision by providing feedback, guidance, and asset critiques.
- Organization – create and lead schedules that ensure accurate workflow throughout the art department.
- You already have several years of experience in user experience design and conception for web and mobile, and have successfully completed your studies in the field of interaction design, information design, communication design or a comparable field.
- You have experience with the preparation, execution and evaluation of usability tests.
- You have an excellent sense for good design, a quick grasp of the task at hand and can break down complex relationships to the essentials.
- Common graphics programs such as Photoshop or Illustrator are part of your toolbox, and you are also proficient in prototyping tools such as Axure, figma or InVision.
- You always keep an eye on the feasibility of your concepts and have a full understanding of the different requirements of products and prototypes.
- You completely understand the different requirements of products and prototypes and are business fluent in English.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to shape the organization and a breakthrough product in an untapped and growing SaaS market
- Work from everywhere, while joining one of our office hubs occasionally – we think joined office time is key for this role, especially in early stages
- Hypothesis-and data-based working philosophy – test, validate, decide
- Opportunities to build and develop your network within the software-as-a-service industry
- A competitive salary
- Unbelievable 31 days of vacation per year
This job might not be for you if …
- … you do not want to work in a team of dedicated people that are motivated to shape an entire industry’s way of developing new products
- … you need micro-management to work effectively
- … you are not a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- … you are new to UI/UX design
- … you are working freelance and want to keep that
- … you reside outside of Germany and are not able to join our office hubs regularly
Horizon is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Howdy, We are Horizon. We are building a unique software-as-a-service that completely changes how market research, product development and go-to-market strategies are done. It allows teams to understand market demand for a new product before it is even built, with […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
We are Horizon. We are building a unique software-as-a-service that completely changes how market research, product development and go-to-market strategies are done. It allows teams to understand market demand for a new product before it is even built, with our no-code landing page test suite.