UI / UX Designer (m/f/x)
At Laserhub, we have metal running through our veins, and with our procurement platform for metal parts we are leading the very traditional sheet metal industry into the glorious age of full digitalization. At laserhub.com, end customers and metal parts manufacturers come together via a lean, digital process. Instead of spending many days or weeks on a single order, everyone can work with unprecedented efficiency, fulfilling their demands just in a few days and for multiple orders. Since 2017, our team of experts has demonstrated that our concept is well received by the market – now we want to play a big part in making the entire metalworking industry digital. In order to achieve our goal, we are looking for an excellent employee for our Product Team as
UI / UX Designer (m/f/x)
In this position, you are an indispensable part of the product development and provide a fundamental contribution to the product success. You are a member of a cross-functional team and will work collaboratively with product managers and software engineers in the entire product life cycle – research, concept refinements, design, development, and follow-up. You are responsible for user research, interfaces design, usability and a first-class customer experience. You will help to create innovative and valuable solutions for the complex requirements of our B2B environment.
– You design a customer-centered UI/UX for our proprietary Web application, aiming to combine high usability with perfect functionality
– You work collaboratively with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to discover and define the right solutions for customer needs, also ensuring a high-quality UI/UX implementation
– You create concepts, wireframes, interaction flows, assets and mockups as well as low/high fidelity interactive prototypes
– You carry out continuous qualitative and quantitative user research to identify customers’ problems and needs, including interviews, shadowings, workshops, design thinking etc.
– You see what went well or bad and iterate fast to achieve desired results: Do, learn and iterate fast
– 3+ years professional experience as an UI/UX or Product designer
– Gained relevant experience in the field or successfully completed studies in UI/UX design, interaction design, media informatics or a comparable qualification
– Enjoy working on a complex product while being entirely passionate about it
– Relevant experience with usual design and prototyping tools, such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD etc.
– Motivated team player, willing to inspire others and looking for valuable exchange within the team
– Enjoy being in an international setup and are comfortable interfacing with multiple stakeholders
– You’d put on yourself the labels creative, curious, empathic, customer-centric and self-organized
– Fluent written and spoken capability in English and German
– By 1 month: You’ve become knowledgeable to a high degree of our product flows and main challenges. You actively contribute in solutions refinement and creation of assets
– By 3 months: You’ve become an important collaborator to the product lifecycle and decision-making
– By 6+ months: You’ve become a complete member of the team with full knowledge of your scope and help shaping our design culture within the company
– A one-time opportunity to help build an exciting B2B business model with scaling potential
– We believe in fairness, transparency and helpfulness in everyday work
– Your personal development is important to us, therefore we promote the internal transfer of knowledge and strengthen your “zone of genius”
– All our employees hold company shares in Laserhub
-You can arrange your working day according to your needs with flexible working hours, home office days and the No-Meeting-Wednesday
Location: Stuttgart / remote | When do you start? As soon as possible
If you would like to bring in new ideas and take ownership, our startup environment seems to be the perfect fit. Let’s upload your application via the “Apply button” at the job ad on our careersite!
Laserhub GmbH, Eberhardstr. 1, 70173 Stuttgart, www.laserhub.com
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Ihr digitaler Komplettanbieter für Metallteile Wir vereinen Anfrage, Bestellung und Lieferung von Metallteilen in einem schlanken, digitalen Prozess. In wenigen Schritten konfigurieren und kalkulieren Sie Ihren Auftrag für Einzelanfragen oder Serienteile auf unserer Online-Plattform. Den Rest übernehmen wir als Ihr […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Ihr digitaler Komplettanbieter für Metallteile
Wir vereinen Anfrage, Bestellung und Lieferung von Metallteilen in einem schlanken, digitalen Prozess. In wenigen Schritten konfigurieren und kalkulieren Sie Ihren Auftrag für Einzelanfragen oder Serienteile auf unserer Online-Plattform. Den Rest übernehmen wir als Ihr Vertragspartner: von der Fertigung durch einen Spezialisten bis zur punktgenauen Lieferung.