Tasks and responsibilities
As a UI/UX Designer at Sharecare, you will be responsible for articulating, executing and delivering design solutions for our digital health products across a variety of devices and platforms. On a typical day on this position, you’ll collaborate with designers, product owners and engineering teams to build user interfaces that are intuitive and easy to use while maintaining the integrity and cohesiveness of Sharecare’s design system.
The ideal candidate is a human-centered designer with excellent visual communication skills and a particular passion for design systems.
- Define the user experience and user interface for new and existing products and features
- Translate our product vision into simple and delightful user experiences
- Create mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas
- Maintain existing design systems, UI pattern libraries and style guides
- Gauge the user interface of new and existing products, and make constructive suggestions for change
Knowledge and experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to clearly communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Cross-platform design experience (Web, iOS, Android, etc)
- Proficient with user interface design patterns and UCD methodologies
- Experience working with design systems
- Good technical understanding of how to build and maintain design systems and pattern libraries
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
- High proficiency in Sketch
- Profound experience in collaborating with diverse engineering teams
What we can offer you
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations and short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- A generous perks and benefits program for all employees.
Please send us your CV, references and earliest possible starting date, preferably via email to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person – no matter where they are in their health journey – with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person – no matter where they are in their health journey – with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to the information, evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Sharecare helps providers, employers and health insurance companies effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations. Sharecare Berlin has been been growing organically, from a collective of friends of friends to a dynamic, multi-skilled, international team of developers and engineers with a great passion for the latest technologies, AI systems, and professional but flexible IT solutions. We are ambitious, proactive, hands-on and result-oriented. For us it’s not just about technology, but also creativity and craft. We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to have fun on the job, work hard, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day!