Werkstudent Mobile Development - iOS & Android (all genders)
📢 We value the diversity of perspectives and strive to create an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from diverse backgrounds.
This position applies to non-German speakers. However, we require you to have strong English speaking skills to communicate.
# About pickshare
We dream of sustainable last-mile logistics. Every day, thousands of packages are delivered to front doors, and no one is home, thousands of delivery vehicles drive through the same streets, and hundreds of people have to go on a scavenger hunt to pick up their online orders. All this causes tons of unnecessary CO2 emissions and costs!
At pickshare, we offer a solution that gives package recipients complete control over the delivery process. Our platform connects recipients and logistics specialists with the mission to make last-mile logistics convenient and environmentally friendly for everyone.
# Your mission
Join our world-class development team and take our mobile applications to the next level! You’ll deliver high-performance web applications, working closely with frontend, backend, and data developers, as well as designers and product managers. You work tirelessly to deliver tested, high-quality code and reusable components.
You love working in the fast-paced world of a start-up – our requirements are constantly changing, and sometimes we have to go into crunch time for important deliverables.
As part of the Development team, you will significantly contribute to our customers and business partners’ user experience. As part of your role, you’ll also be in contact with other team members outside the development team.
More specifically, you’ll be working on our **mobile apps** for Android and iOS, which you can take a look at here:
# Your profile
– Ongoing studies in the field of computer science or practical experience in a similar environment
– You have worked on mobile app projects before and can demonstrate skills in **react-native**
– Preferably, you have an eye for great **UX and UI design**
– You already have experience applying **agile software development** methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Test Driven Development, etc.)
– You speak fluent English – fluency in German is a plus for us
– You have excellent problem-solving skills, proactively seek out new challenges, bring projects to completion independently, and interact with various stakeholders in the process.
– You have an agile mindset and are interested in taking responsibility to have a lasting impact on pickshare.
– You are innovative, creative and like to think outside the box. You like to work in a team, but at the same time, you have a high level of personal responsibility.
– Previous experiences in start-up environments with OKR or Notion are a big plus for us.
# What you can expect
– Great personal & professional development opportunities in an early, fast-growing start-up with an international and ambitious team
– Opportunities to show your skills in your own projects, taking-up responsibility, and staying long-term in a full-time position, after your degree
– Flat hierarchies for creative ideas and unconventional approaches
– You will be part of a young and passionate team where everyone can prove their talents and contribute ideas
– Develop new skills by working in cross-functional teams with colleagues from all parts of the company
– Relaxed working atmosphere in our Dortmund office with roof terrace – or the opportunity to work remotely
– Flexible working conditions that fit your everyday life
We value the diversity of perspectives and strive to create an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from different backgrounds.
# How to become part of the team
Just write me a short email directly with your resume, introducing yourself briefly.
*Head of Operations*
✨ Learn more about us, the interview process & other open positions: https://www.notion.so/Join-our-Team-d6bc3d0afe4a47eb93c9cb47693cd942
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Wir träumen von einer nachhaltigen Logistik auf der letzten Meile. Jeden Tag werden Tausende von Paketen an Haustüren geliefert und niemand ist zu Hause, Tausende von Lieferfahrzeugen fahren durch dieselben Straßen und Hunderte von Menschen müssen sich auf eine Schnitzeljagd […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Wir träumen von einer nachhaltigen Logistik auf der letzten Meile. Jeden Tag werden Tausende von Paketen an Haustüren geliefert und niemand ist zu Hause, Tausende von Lieferfahrzeugen fahren durch dieselben Straßen und Hunderte von Menschen müssen sich auf eine Schnitzeljagd begeben, um ihre Online-Bestellungen abzuholen. All das verursacht Tonnen von unnötigen CO2-Emissionen und Kosten!
Wir von pickshare bieten eine Lösung, die den Paketempfängern die volle Kontrolle über den Zustellungsprozess gibt. Unsere Plattform verbindet Empfänger, Händler und Logistikspezialisten mit dem Ziel, die Logistik auf der letzten Meile für alle bequem und umweltfreundlich zu machen.