Working Student Business Process Management (m/f/d)
At Personio, Customer Success is more than one specific role. It is rather an integral part of our company culture and defines how our customer-facing teams work. Customer Success follows the mission to maximize customer value in our everyday business. As part of this team, you enable our customers to understand the product, give feedback, encourage their growth, and make their people processes more successful. Join and become part of our exciting journey!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work up to 20 hours per week during your studies and gain hands-on experience in processes growth within a thriving start-up? As Working Student at Systems Integrations (m/f/d) you will actively contribute to the improvement of Customer Success processes by using business data and setting up modern tools.
You’ll be responsible for various tasks within the following areas:
- Manage and set our internal tools to ensure they support our customer lifecycle and growth
- Create and improve dashboards and reportings to support better decision making for further growth
- Collaborate with our data quality processes so stakeholders can have accurate data available when needed
- Understand and analyse our processes and how they impact our clients, to identify inefficiencies and propose improvements
- Support other teams with questions related to processes or tools
- Generate documentation around tools, data and processes that align teams on the right way to use them
- Research on innovative ways or new features that can improve our customer experience
What you need to succeed
- Student of computer science, business informatics or technical business studies, preferably with a focus on business intelligence
- You have a status as full-time students for the entire duration of the working student activity
- You enjoy communicating with teams and the solution of their problems motivates you
- You distinguish yourself through your structured way of working with which you understand complex processes and are able to explain them in a simple way
- You are a process lover, urge to fully understand the Customer Success organizational structure, processes, and all the tools in detail
- You have very high standards towards your own work and communicate issues early on
- Understanding of relational database models, SQL, integrating API-based solutions, logical operators, etc.
- You have very good communication skills in English
- Awesome team from all over the world
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- Stylish open office space in the heart of Munich (near Hauptbahnhof) – Coffee, Mate, Fruits, and Muesli are provided by us
- Lightning-fast UNU E-Scooter as a “company car”
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your own. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your own. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have a great product, an amazing team with almost 500 employees and a market that is only waiting to be developed. By now we already have more than 2500 customers, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe. At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you – ambitious, forward-thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?