Working Student – Team Support
Our mission is to address the climate crisis by empowering the new carbon removal industry to meet the challenge of providing high-integrity removal. These efforts are needed in the near term and at gigatonne-scale. Carbon removal that is what it claims to be is urgently needed in addition to massive emissions reductions to reach and then go beyond true net zero for the world. Durable, measurable, and scalable removal solutions like biochar exist today, and at Carbonfuture, we are intent on supporting and scaling this industry to create real climate impact on the world we all share.
Carbonfuture enables the scaling of a high integrity carbon removal industry with a vetted marketplace for removal credits, a carbon management platform, and flexible financing tools for suppliers. The foundation of our efforts is creating trust in the market by tracking physical carbon on our digital platform, requiring independent methodologies certified by third parties, utilizing blockchain-backed transactions, and building transparent relationships with carbon removal partners throughout the value chain. Carbonfuture is a pre-Series A, German headquartered climate tech startup with hubs in San Francisco, California, andFreiburg, Germany.
At Carbonfuture we have our hands full while developing, consolidating, and running our carbon removal business. We are looking for a highly motivated and reliable student to support and assist our team members in their dynamic daily work.
What is in store for you
Support our team members in the following areas: general office management, translations, presentations or research for our Sales, Supply,Marketing, Legal and/or People & Culture team.
What you bring to the table
• You study at least in the fourth semester.
• Good MS Office skills.
• Self-motivated and highly organized.
• Good written and oral communication skills in German and English.
• Engaged for the mitigation of the climate crisis.
• Working experience in another company or institution isa plus.
• Having experience with/knowledge of sustainability themes is a plus.
• Having experience with CRM programs is an asset.
What we offer
• An interesting and fairly paid student job in a pre-Series A climate tech startup helping grow the removal industry to gigatonnes and shifting carbon markets toward meaningful climate action.
• The possibility to apply according to your interests and academic background.
• A small but rapidly growing, internationally operating team that is passionate about having an impact on climate change.
• We care about the optimal way to solve a problem within startup constraints and nurture a culture of creativity and collaboration.
• Flexible working hours, a great office in downtown Freiburg with the possibility to work from remote.
• A courageous, undogmatic and fair work environment.
• The right place and time: We are in the middle of a rapidly emerging market, where we have the opportunity to become a leading provider of solutions to climate change globally.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is important to us and candidates from cultures and backgrounds underrepresented inVC-backed startups and the climate space are strongly encouraged to apply.
You are a student and would love to support us in our mission and make a real contribution to climate action at a leading startup? Join us!
Start as soon as possible
Place of work in our office in Freiburg or working from remote
Scope of work 8 to 15 hours per week
Any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us:
Anna Drago, +49 151 15145975 or Tamira Chu, +49152 21596291
Please apply in German or English with the usual documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
WER WIR SIND Studierende, die für das Thema Startups brennen. Wir haben ganz unterschiedliche Hintergründe Informatik, BWL, Chemie, Jura. Im Moment suchen wir vor allem Leute aus dem Bereich Medien- und Kulturwissenschaften. WAS WIR TUN Wir helfen euch dabei, euren […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
WER WIR SIND
Studierende, die für das Thema Startups brennen. Wir haben ganz unterschiedliche Hintergründe Informatik, BWL, Chemie, Jura.
Im Moment suchen wir vor allem Leute aus dem Bereich Medien- und Kulturwissenschaften.
WAS WIR TUN
Wir helfen euch dabei, euren Traum eines eigenen Unternehmens in die Tat umzusetzen. Noch keine Idee zum Gründen gefunden, aber du interessierst dich trotzdem für das Thema? Kein Problem! Informiere dich gerne persönlich bei uns.