Co-Founder, Chief Growth Officer (m/w/d)
Co-Founder, Chief Growth Officer (m/w/d)
We are a remote-first, early-stage AI start-up based in Cologne, Germany. Using our award-winning, proprietary AI technology, we increase collaboration and productivity by automating knowledge sharing. Our AI helps employees to extract real knowledge from work results: twice the amount and five times faster! On top of that, our app eliminates the tedious process of naming and sorting work results, and creates incentives for sharing knowledge. Sounds interesting? Then read on!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Co-Founder / Chief Growth Officer who loves helping customers solve their most pressing productivity and collaboration problems! Ideally, you will have a good understanding of digital technology, a background in driving digital product growth and a successful track record in B2B marketing, sales and business development.
What will be your responsibilities?
We are still growing so you get to define your job along with us! Here are some things we already know that we need your help with now:
- Marketing: create awareness of our product with inbound marketing campaigns, generate qualified leads and show off our product with demos
- Sales: convert the most promising leads into paying customers, and generate a steady stream of revenues
- Support: provide a stellar customer experience, helping to onboard new users and solving any issues while they use our product
- Funding: support our CTO with securing the first major round of funding, to help expand our team, build new features into our product, and scale the business
- Operations: support our growth by building the team, setting up the right structures and process to help us scale, and always looking out for any operational efficiency opportunities
What’s in your toolbox?
- 3+ years of management-level experience in B2B sales, marketing, business development or similar fields
- experience working with technology, specifically digital products
- minimum Bachelor degree in business, economics, marketing or similar
- passion for working with people and solving customers’ problems
- entrepreneurial mindset and affinity for working in lean, agile teams
- structured approach to helping us build our operations and scale
- fluent communication and presentation skills in English (German is a plus!)
Don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We know that sometimes impostor syndrome gets in the way of hiring a truly awesome team mate. If you think you can bring valuable skills to our team – send us your CV – we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer!
You will join a growing startup team, passionate about using technolgy to solve our customers’ problems! We have a ready-to-go and scalable AI-based application with first pilot customers. We work closely with our business advisor who has founded and grown a 300+ employee business.
- Work from anywhere – we are remote-first!
- Share in our success – employee stock options in addition to your salary
- 28 days of holiday leave, as well as support for parental leave
- High-end laptop (z-book i7 7700HQ/64GB RAM) + 2 EIZO screens +150€ to set up your home office with the best tech
- Unlimited potential for growth and learning!
We are an equal opportunity employer and actively look for a diverse and inclusive team. We believe that this is the best way to understand our diverse customer base and deliver solutions they will love.
If you’re looking for an inspiring startup environment where you have an immense amount of influence, this role is for you!
Interested? Send us a link, a video, a painting or a CV and let us know why you want to join us!
Christoph, Maryam, Christian & Sandra
aiconver GmbH, Fridolinstr. 44, 50825 Köln, Germany
Managing director: Dr. Christoph Carl Kling
Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 105325
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
We are an early-stage AI start-up from Cologne, Germany. Using our award-winning, proprietary AI technology, we automate the knowledge exchange in businesses. Our AI helps employees to efficiently gain knowledge from work results: twice as much and 5 times faster! […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
We are an early-stage AI start-up from Cologne, Germany. Using our award-winning, proprietary AI technology, we automate the knowledge exchange in businesses. Our AI helps employees to efficiently gain knowledge from work results: twice as much and 5 times faster! On top of that, our AI eliminates the tedious process of naming and sorting work results, and creates incentives for sharing knowledge. Sounds interesting? Then read on!
A 131K € EXIST startup grant funded the development of the application. At the end of last year, we scored a first pilot customer, who also showed interest in distributing our application. Now we are looking to grow our team in readiness for the final push to get the product market-ready.