Senior Finance Manager / Controller (m/f/x)
We want to make healthcare more accessible, and provide patients globally with access to affordable treatments from world-class medical professionals!
In order to realize this ambitious goal, we have partnered with hand-picked, high-quality medical providers around the world. On our website, patients can find and compare medical providers for their desired treatment, get in touch with us, and book it right away.
Located in Berlin, Germany, we are a team of 50 international, entrepreneurial, mission-driven and super friendly colleagues.
Who is missing now is you, a Senior Finance Manager who will be responsible for everything Finance, not only from an operational perspective, but also with a strong strategic mindset. If you have first experiences with Controlling, and you would like to build on that, read on!
What you will be doing:
- You will take ownership for daily operational finance, accounting, and controlling topics
- You will support business planning and target setting reporting
- You will define and monitor financial metrics and KPIs
- You will be responsible for refining and updating our financial model
- You ensure compliance according to all German and EU statutory and regulatory requirements
- You work collaboratively with our CEO, the tax office, and other cross-functional team members
What your skills package should look like:
- You have 3+ years of experience in Controlling, Accounting and Finance in another start-up with an international environment
- You have a strong technical and legal knowledge of German Tax Law and accounting
- You bring experience in handling international finance processes, particularly transfer pricing
- You have experience with financial modeling (you use Excel without a mouse)
- You bring the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment
- You are fluent in German and English
- A legal background /expertise would be a plus
What´s in it for you:
- “No politics, no bullshit” – we live our values!
- You can truly make an impact, shape the company and drive international growth with your own ideas – in an industry that affects all of us
- Become an important part of our passionate and highly motivated, international team
- Enjoy entrepreneurial spirit with fast decision making and outcome
- Work where you feel most comfortable, from our centrally located office in Berlin-Mitte or from remote
- A nice ESOP package
Do you want to be a part of our success story? We are looking forward to your online application.
Qunomedical is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, or disability status.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.