Ventures Associate Intern (F/M/D)
xdeck is an early-stage venture platform for B2B tech startups. It combines an equity- and cost-free accelerator with a pre-seed venture capital fund. Over the past 3.5 years, we have established xdeck as one of the leading B2B tech accelerators in Germany (our portfolio includes successful startups like Sastrify, Vytal or heyData), and continue to grow our platform to create real impact for aspiring founders. Duration of your internship: 4-6 months – starting in April or October During your time with us, you will learn all the skills required to found your own company or to join a venture capital fund. You will get the best from both worlds and have the chance to tailor your internship experience based on your areas of interest As core member of the xdeck team, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading our scouting process: Identify high quality founder teams, get in touch with them and convince them to join xdeck
- Coaching our accelerator and VC startups: Facilitate own sparring sessions, workshops and introductions to our top-notch partners including Cherry Ventures, Ecovis, and McKinsey
- Supporting the xdeck core team: Organize events (e.g., InnovatorsXChange, Female Founders), execute marketing campaigns, and manage VC deal flow
Key requirements include:
- You are ready to take on a lot of responsibility, are well organized and have a “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude
- You are a team player, not afraid to share your own opinion, and always open for feedback
- You have an analytical background and excellent communication skills
- You have previous practical experience in fast-paced environments (e.g., venture-backed startups, venture capital, consulting)
- You are either in the final year of your bachelor’s or master’s program in any analytical field of studies, or taking a gap year between your bachelor and master studies
What you can expect from your time at xdeck:
- A fast-paced environment: We work in an environment that is constantly evolving. This allows you to create your own unique internship experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit: xdeck is a startup itself. We always strive to try out new things, fail fast, learn from it and start over
- Personal growth: At xdeck, you will learn a lot about how startups work. You will build your own network in the growing German startup ecosystem that will kickstart your future career.
This is a paid internship based in Cologne, Germany, with the option to work partly from home. You need to be business-fluent in German and English. Please send us your CV and the three most important reasons why you should become part of the xdeck family to email@example.com! Please also feel free to contact us in case of any questions.
Am Besten verweist du bei der Bewerbung darauf, dass du diese offene Position auf Startup Joblist gefunden hast.
xdeck is Germany’s leading early-stage venture platform focusing on B2B tech startups. The xdeck platform combines an equity-free and no-cost startup accelerator (xdeck portfolio startups include Sastrify, Vytal and heyData) with a pre-seed venture capital fund. xdeck is deeply embedded […]
Mehr Jobs dieses Unternehmens
// xdeck GmbH
xdeck is Germany’s leading early-stage venture platform focusing on B2B tech startups. The xdeck platform combines an equity-free and no-cost startup accelerator (xdeck portfolio startups include Sastrify, Vytal and heyData) with a pre-seed venture capital fund.
xdeck is deeply embedded in the startup ecosystem and has partnerships with value-adding institutions, like Capnamic Ventures, nexum, and many more. For more information on xdeck, please visit us on www.xdeck.de.